Monday, January 31, 2011

Motivational Monday!!

I liked the motivational quote I posted yesterday so it made me think, let's do Motivational Monday's!!  Monday's are usually rough days, back to work, back to school, back to reality, and I know that I need a extra push on Monday's to get me going so I wanted to share that same push with everyone!!  I plan on posting a Motivational Monday Quote each week.

Today's Motivational Monday quote:
"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going." - Jim Ryun

I mailed off my registration forms and check for more races.  I have them posted.  There's no turning back now, I can't make any excuses!! It's the Louisville Triple Crown.  I have done the Anthem 5K Fitness Challenge, Rodes City Run 10K, but have never done the Papa John's 10miler, or any 10miler for that matter.  I'm really nervous!!! 

I made it to the gym this morning, since I done weights and the elliptical yesterday, today I just stuck with the cardio.  I ran 3.0 miles on the elliptical and could feel the soreness from working out yesterday!  I was counting down till I could get off, but it's such a good feeling once you have accomplished it!! 

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Site looks great and I LOVE this quote! One of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your site! Very creative...wish I could be this creative! Stay motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be nervous christie you CAN do it! Like the blog says stay motivated. Once you commit yourself in doing it you will, even if you can't go the full 10miles push your way further than you ever have! Wish I could be there to see it!! Post pictures and remember you came to far to give up!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!