Sunday, January 30, 2011

Top 10 Exercises to Tone your Butt

I ran across this article in Fitness Magazine today while trying to find out more on what I can do to "enhance" my butt!! ;) I know it's freezing outside and the snow just melted 2 days ago but I'm already thinking about bathing suit weather.  Below are the top 10 exercises to TONE your BUTT:
  • Hip Lift Progression
  • Toe Taps
  • Single-Leg Front Raises
  • Squat with Kick-Back
  • Single-Leg Squat with Towel
  • Dumbbell Squats
  • Plie
  • Explosive Lunges
  • Sun Salutations
  • Clam Dig with Rotation
Here is the link for you to look over these exercises, they have pictures and directions on there also (always helpful to me).

Fitness Magazines TOP 10 exercises to TONE your BUTT

Although I haven't tried these yet cause I'm still worn out from my workout today I do have a Butt Boot Camp DVD and it does have some of these workouts in it.  Yesterday I took the day off from exercising which worked out great because we were sooo busy.  I went to the gym this morning and done weight exercises, and ran 1.5 miles on the elliptical. 

Here is a great quote for anyone needing a push to get motivated to make a change, live healthier, or becoming fit:
"The secret of getting ahead is getting started."  -Mark Twain
I think this is so true....the hardest thing for me at the gym is just getting there!!!

Thanks for checking out my blog!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!