Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yet another snow day!!

Today is another day of snow.  We have about 3 inches outside and the kids are out of school again today.  This is their 15day this school year missing due to the snow, will they ever get out of school for summer??

I will be honest, this morning I didn't feel like going to the gym.  I wanted to stay in the house snuggled up on the couch next to a warm fire but I did!!!  Alyssa, talked me into it.  She's been going to the gym with me occasionally and doing the treadmill.  I didn't have much of a work out.  I only did 1 1/2mile on the elliptical.  I guess it's better than nothing!! 

2 comments:

  1. Snow days here too, I'm in Virginia.
    Great job for getting to the gym. Not me, I stayed in all day.
    You should be very proud of yourself and know that you can do it the next day and the next day.

    I found your blog through your comment on Hollie's blog. I'm now your newest follower.

    xoxo
    Roxie-Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you done here christie. No snow in Washington today or the past month. It's actually pretty nice out today. I would think it would be freezing up here and warm down there haha.. Well keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!