Saturday, February 19, 2011

The ABC's of me!!

Ok, so I have seen two of the blogs I follow do this,  The Running Mama, and (Just) Trying is for Little Girls.  I thought it was such a great idea to get to know each other a little better.  So here are my ABC's:

A) Age: 32
(B) Bed Size: King
(C) Chore You Hate: I hate all the chores, I’d rather do yard work!!
 (D) Dogs? 3 – all dogs that just got dropped off here, here is a pic of Rowdy (left), and Roscoe (right), the other one’s name is Russell
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item:  I drink Zija every morning!!!
(F) Favorite Color: Hmmm, I’d say Purple
(G) Gold or Silver? Almost always Silver
(H) Height: 5’3, wishing I was taller
(I) Instruments You Play: don’t play any now, played Violin until the end of 8th grade
(J) Job Title: Insurance Broker
(K) Kids: 2 girls, Kayla is 14 yrs. old and Alyssa is 10 yrs. old.  Where did the time go???
(L) Live:  Kentucky
(M) Mom's Name: DeeDee
(N) Nicknames: Chris, and Christie (full name is Christina)
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Just for having the little ones, I’ve been lucky (I better knock on wood)
(P) Pet Peeve: People’s bad driving habits!!!
(Q) Quote from a Movie:  OMG, I don’t remember any quotes.  I’m horrible about that kind of stuff
(R) Right or Left Handed? I’m a lefty baby!!! J  We are special
(S) Siblings: Older sister, Wendy. Then two younger brothers, Billy, and Tyler
(T) Time You Wake Up? Around 6’ish
(U) Underwear: love VS
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: can’t seem to get a taste for asparagus
(W) What Makes You Run Late: I usually do good and am on time….I’m trying to think when the last time was I was late to something…..I can’t think of this one. 
(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: again, I’ve been lucky, don’t recall ever needing a X-Ray
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: what don’t I cook that’s not Yummy?!?!  My fav would be Lasanga!
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: I’m going to have to go with the elephants!  They are so cute!!!


Well today, I feel much better!!  I went to the gym, added 4miles on my Daily Mile widget!  I pushed and finished a 3.2 mile in 26:29 which is a 8:16 min. mile, which for me is great.  Then is finished off the other 0.8 mile in cool down and did it in a little under 8 minutes.  The Anthem 5K is one week away!!  The only thing I'm concerned about now is the fact that I haven't ran outdoors any!!  I will hopefully get that in this week. 

Tonight, we are going out with some friends.....I'm really looking forward to it.  It's been a long time since we have had a night out.  Hopefully I will be able to take some pics to show you all!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Super fun to get to know you better, Christie! :) We are so similar, it's actually funny!

    Have fun with your friends tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a lefty too :)

    Hope you are having a great night out!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!