Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday!!!

It's Friday and I am sooo glad!!  I'm ready for the weekend to be here!  I haven't posted for a few days, mostly because, I haven't done anything!!  That's right, I haven't hit the gym since Tuesday.  Urrgghhh, I don't know what's wrong with me.  See I have these spells.  This week I gained 2 lbs.  Makes me so mad, so when that happens, what do I do, I say the hell with it and eat whatever I want and don't work out!!  I know it's not the right thing to do but that's just my reaction.  I just think, hell if I'm going to gain weight I should at least enjoy it!!  I don't enjoy it at all.  It really bum's me out.....so right now I'm feeling like I have the winter blues, like I just want to lay in bed and sleep, like I don't have a 5K coming up next weekend that I really need to get my ass up and train for......I don't want to post and be negative,  but these are my struggles!!!! 

How does everyone get past them??  I'm needing some motivation, some direction, and someone to say I'm not the only crazy one that does this to themselves!! 

I really need a running, or a gym partner.  I think it would be easier to have someone there with me.  Then I think, is that my way of making up another excuse!!  Oh heck, I don't know!!!  I'm going to push myself to get back at it tomorrow.  Sorry this post is negative and I'm bummed out.........Just the kind of week I'm having!!  Hopefully tomorrow's will be better!!  : )

2 comments:

  1. everybody has these weeks! mine lasted 2 weeks after i got back from my trip! i tried this week to just try and get back on board with running. next week i will add jillian back into it. don't be so hard on yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saturday is a new day.... Falling is not Failing!!!This is what gets me through...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!