Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Half way there!!!

We are halfway through the week! Yipee!!!  The weather, well it is freezing outside with some snow flurries, guess I can't complain since we are not buried in 2ft of snow.  I'm feeling a little under the weather today, and my throat is sore.  I'm hoping I'm not getting the flu, which is going around.  Today I worked out at home.  I done the DVD, Crunch: Belly, Butt, and Thighs Bootcamp!! Proof:

I sweat alot more than I normally do, doing this DVD today.  After the work out, the thermostat said 76degrees.....no wonder why.  Tom loves it blast the fireplace when he gets a little chilly!  Here's a link to the DVD that I worked out to, shows Amazon has them starting @ $9.99.

I wanted to post a new picture of our dog that someone dropped off.  We live out in the country, and somehow we have three dogs, all of which were dropped off and we have adopted!!  We named this one Roscoe, all of their names start with R's......He's still a pup, I think he's going to be huge.  If anyone knows anything about dogs and knows what kind of mix he may be, let me know!!!! 

The weeks halfway over, we can do it!!!!  


3 comments:

  1. Yes, I am so excited for only one more day of class tomorrow in this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and commenting :D You look great already!!

    As for followers~ There is an amazing online community of runners/triathletes/ fitness peeps. So my followers are pretty much just from getting involved in commenting, supporting and motivating each other! Blogging really is an amazing way to stay and track and keep motivated. I am in awe of how much I've changed in 4 months of blogging :)

    Good Luck in your upcoming 5k!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, is this you?! If so, you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!