Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Help, I need some GOOD low calorie recipes

Ok, so I'm trying to eat healthier as I'm working out and trying to lose weight.  I'm a fast food junkie, it's just so easy when you are on a hectic schedule, and have a million things to do throughout the day.  I have looked online for low calorie recipes and there are MILLIONS of them!!  I don't know where to begin.

Soooo, I'm needing your help!!  Please, post your favorite low calorie snacks, dinners, desserts, and/or breakfast so all of us can enjoy.

I hit the gym this afternoon, I was dreading it mainly cause I was already home and didnt want to get back out in the pouring rain.  I stuck with the strength training.  Had a good, sweaty work out.

2 comments:

  1. Working out is so much easier with Zija. My workouts have gotten a lot better and I am experiencing less fatigue and soreness (not to mention that my blood pressure is down since taking Zija smart mix)...(:

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!