Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Irresistible........

I have to confess, I couldn’t resist the treats yesterday!!  I made a delicious new dessert and everyone LOVED it!!  I was home by myself making the desserts while the kids were at school, and Tom was at work.  So I didn’t have any kids to push the bowl to, so what did I do???  Wiped it clean, yep, I ate all that was left in it.  I didn’t have any kids to lick the mixer, so what did I do??  Yep, I licked em’ clean!!  WHY, WHY did I do it??  I’m thinking I better not make any more desserts without the kiddos around to help clean up!!! We had a great Valentine’s though.  I’m so thankful for the people I have in my life!! 
This morning I was heading off to the gym and noticed, the geese were back!!  YEAH!!  They haven’t been around since the pond had been frozen.  I thought I’d share this picture Tom took from the back door!!

I didn’t do the elliptical again today, I don’t know what I’m thinking…..Well I do, I want to run outside since it’s so nice but haven’t made the time to do it yet.  Tonight we don’t have any plans so I may be able to get a run in.  I did my strength training that I normally do.  I was sore though, I can tell that adding more weight to my squats is making those muscles sore.  It’s a good sore though!! 

5 comments:

  1. I love it when I'm sore after a workout...makes me feel like I did something! Valentine's Day got me yesterday too...not too bad, but I did have a little taste of some treats here and there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being sore after a workout & I love cleaning the bowl & the mixers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "Sore" feeling the day after a work out... Even though I can't see some of the muscels I know they are there..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are the desserts? BTW nice photo!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!