Friday, February 4, 2011

It's FRIDAY!!!!

I'm so glad it's Friday!! Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!!  Today I took the day off, from work (I work at home as a insurance broker), and from the gym.  I drove to "the city" and done some shopping, I HEART KOHL'S!
Every since I started blogging (just last week), it has really pushed me to go to the gym, or workout here at home, do to something. I know, this is a good thing but it seems crazy that this is what it takes to be motivated!!  What ever works.....

How do you stop your cravings????  I have been craving chocolate lately, not sure why.  I normally don't eat chocolate.....well today, I broke down, bought a Hershey's Bar w/Almonds.  I did great though, I only broke off a tiny piece and that was all I ate.  Didn't do as good for dinner.  We have kids staying the night so something quick and easy, we decided on Papa John's pizza.  I ate 1 1/2 slices, I feel  bad about it now but I was sooo hungry.  Just got to try and do better tomorrow!!

woman on exercycle counting calories

2 comments:

  1. Way to control yourself with the pizza, I would've had twice that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVe that cartoon. :)

    - Lisa
    http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!