Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Not as good as I wanted

My workout today was not as good as I wanted it to be.  I ended up doing 2 miles on the elliptical.  I didn't do any strength training, I was doing good just getting there.  The kiddos are both sick, urgghhh.  They have a cold, the flu, something!!  Not sure.  They have a bad cough and both just feeling achy.  I feel for them....so what happens, yesterday, I start feeling bad.  Not a good time for me to feel bad.  I've been medicating myself heavily though, and them to.  They both made it to school today, but both are in bed, were there around 7:30 tonight!!  I know, hopefully this rest will make them get better!! 

I was glad to be able to add at least those 2 miles to my DailyMile Widget...Makes me feel good seeing that go up!! 

Hope all had a great day!! 

2 comments:

  1. Every little bit counts!!! Good for you at least making that attempt to get some exercise or movement in today. I hope you kidlets get better soon, 2 out of my 3 have been sick this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had such a gross cold earlier this week. I got through it okay, but then the nasty sinus headache kicked in, blegh!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!