Saturday, February 12, 2011

Race results....

Well, we got up this morning and Tom drove me to Bowling Green for the Cupid 5K. I was ready but very nervous, had butterflies in my tummy. Since this was a last minute decision I didn't preregister so I had to be there an hour early. We were there early then 9 o'clock rolled around and I still didn't see anyone who I should of registered with. I went up and talked to the only two runners around and come to find out, they called it off. The course that we were to run apparently still had snow and ice on it.

So we ended up doing some errands, and shopping, then hit Outback for some Margaritas and food!! 


5 comments:

  1. That's kind of a bummer... but margaritas are a good alternative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too bad about your race! Outback is yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's too bad! However, safety is SO much more important than running a race. :)

    That drink looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, well that's a bummer, but hey margaritas more than make up for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad you couldn't race, but at least you celebrated with a margarita. :D

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!