Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Well, we have another 2-3 inches of snow today!  The kids are out of school again tomorrow.  This now will make the 17th day!!!  I’m starting to wonder if they are going to get a summer break.  I know I’m ready for them to be off…..does anyone else countdown to when their kids are off???

Today’s my day off from the gym, and any kind of workout from home.  It’s wild because I’m feeling like I need to do something.  My plans are to hit the gym tomorrow and do my strength training and about 2 miles on the elliptical.  Then I will take off Friday since I’m doing the Cupid 5K on Saturday.  Valentine's Day is Monday, notice the HEART background!!!
I don’t have a lot to talk about tonight, I thought I would recap what I’ve done for the last week. 
Wed 2nd- Belly, Butt, and Thigh Boot camp
Thurs 3rd – 2 miles on the elliptical
Fri 4th – Day off
Sat 5th – 1 mile on elliptical and Strength Training
Sun 6th – 4 miles on the elliptical
Mon 7th – Strength Training
Tue 8th – 3.2 miles on elliptical
I have been within my Calorie Goal every day except one this week, that day I only went over by 29 calories.  I went over on my Fat Goal 2 out of the 7 days (I’m struggling with that).  I have been within my Carbohydrates Goal every day.  I have went under on my Protein Goal 3 days out of 7 (another I’m struggling with).  Hope everyone had a great day, we are half way through the week!!  YIPEE!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, 17 days?! Is that in a row?! I cannot believe you all have gotten that much snow....I'm here in WA state and thankfully, it's stayed away.

    Funny you had a day off today, I did too! I agree, I feel lazy when I don't do any kind of exercise, but I know my body needs the rest. We can be "lazy" together! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!