Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day!!

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!!
Yesterday I spent my day doing some shopping, writing out bills, and getting the house clean before we fly off to FL!!  Today I’m packing and making sure that I haven’t forgotten anything!  I always feel like I have forgotten to pack something.  It drives me crazy….
FLICKR.COM
This morning I dropped the kids off to school and off to the gym I went.  I did my normal strength training and did 5 miles on the elliptical!  WHOA!!! Kind of like my last chance work out, not really cause I should be able to squeeze in a workout in the morning before our flight.  I mentioned before this is an “adult” (if we act like adults) long weekend, no kiddos.  We are looking forward to the time away and relaxation but we are going to miss the kiddos!!  It’s just not the same without them.  I plan on taking lots of pics…..I will try and make a quick post from my Cruz and update everyone on the “fun in the sun” we are having!! 


What did you do for St. Patrick’s Day??  Any Exercise tips you can give me while traveling??

2 comments:

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!