Monday, March 14, 2011

Motivational Monday

You have to train you mind like you train your body. ~ Bruce Jenner

When I read this quote it made me think of the race Saturday.  I literally had to keep convincing myself at each mile, just make it to the next mile!!  I think a lot of what we accomplish and how far we push ourselves is all in our head.

This morning I hit the gym, just had an easy 2.5miles on the treadmill.  I wanted to keep today short and sweet.  The time flew by though.  The plan was to do 2 miles but I was busy talking to the people next to me the next thing I knew, I looked down and was at 2.13 miles so I figured I would just go to 2.5miles.  I’m happy to say my calf didn’t give me any problems when I woke up this morning.  It was a little tight when I was on the treadmill but it loosened up!!

Hope everyone has a Happy Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that quote! I hope you don't mind if I use it in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally figured out to sign in to this site! LOL
    Christie i love you totally and i am so proud of what your doing. You have inspired me to by an eliptical ti
    his coming Friday and startwalking my way to a healthier me!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!