Friday, March 11, 2011

On a serious note.....

I woke up this morning and was so excited that it’s FRIDAY, then I clicked on the news!!  The earthquake, the Tsunami, it’s so sad!!  A fellow blogger, Errign is supposed to be leaving for Singapore today via Tokyo.  Thankfully she posted an update and her flight is delayed so she is safe.  It’s funny how just reading all of your blogs, that I feel attached (ok I’m not a stalker) more like we are actually  buddies.  I love it. If you haven’t checked out Errign's Blog, do, I enjoy it!
 We all should say a prayer for the people and their families that were touched by this!! 
Ok, enough depressing stuff.  It’s FRIDAY!!!  Hell Ya!!!  I’m super excited.  I’m heading to Louisville tonight when the kiddo’s get off of school.  We are going to meet up with my sister-in-law, do dinner, and do some shopping for FL!!!  Yep, any excuse to shop.  We are heading to FL next week and I can’t wait for the nice weather.  I’m going to love lying by the pool, sipping on a drink, and reading a book on my Cruz.  Before that, I have to get through this race tomorrow.  Honestly, I’m not going to hold a high goal for myself.  I haven’t prepared for this and since my calf was hurting I haven’t ran much at all.  I know excuses, excuses!! J  I’ve only done one 10K before and my time was 1:02:49.  If I beat that I will be celebrating.  I’m hoping I can but as long as I cross that finish line I will be proud of myself! 
 How’s the weather where you are??  Is everyone ready for the spring/summer as much as I am??

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I am TOTALLY ready for Spring/ Summer. Being in WA, we have a lot more rain in March and April- I'm hoping that the sun will begin to shine more SOON!

    How fun that you are planning to go to FL! Hope you take lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Happy Friday to you, too! I'm jealous of your upcoming trip - have fun!! And have a great run tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!