Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pictures

My pictures didn't get posted yesterday!!  Sorry about that.....
Packet Pick-up (picture from Anthem5k.com)

Me, before the race.....Leaving my dad's

Me and Brit before the race....Her hubby took this picture...Shew I look rough

Me, driving home, after the race........


So I have until next Sat, March 12th. to get ready for the 10K....Good thing is that it is supposed to be pretty every day this week until the weekend.  My plans are to do some running outside and hit the gym a few times. I will keep you all posted on the progress!!  Hope there is LOTS of it!!  : )

5 comments:

  1. Great job with the race! Sounds like you had as much luck as I did in my past 5ks... except mine were more injury-focused than just plain aggravating like your shoelace and cramp! You're doing great, though, and keep up the awesome work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the race! Check out tall mom's on the run's challenge: 93 miles in March. It is through daily mile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the race! Can't wait to hear more of your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I'm excited about starting one:) I actually just posted about running and how I WOULD love to run a 5k! Check out my blog if you have any advice to give me. I've NEVER been a runner so this is all new and very scary to me!

    http://neverafinishline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gooooo you with all these races! I have never run any races, I am strict compete with myself/the treadmill runner :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!