Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rain, rain go away.....

I don't know about anyone else...but I'm so ready for this rain to end!!  I badly want to enjoy the outdoors!!  I’m about to lose it, being stuck inside and the only thing to do is clean!!  So, here’s me singing “Rain, Rain go away.  Come again another day!!!”
2 more days until the Rodes City Run 10K.  Have I ran lately??? The answer is no.  I don’t know why not…..but it bores me to death getting on that treadmill at the gym and going nowhere!  I still think I will be able to do the 6.2 miles without stopping.  That’s my hopes anyways.  My PR for this 10K is 1:02:49 and I really hope I can beat that.  I haven’t trained at all for it so this is all on crossed fingers!!  I looked up on weather.com and it shows the weather for Saturday in Louisville will be WINDY with a high of 57 and a low of 35.  Not bad, not bad at all.  Don’t really enjoy the windy part though!!

Does anyone have any “fun” plans this weekend??  How do you pass your time indoors??

3 comments:

  1. I haven't run this week either... I keep telling myself now that I'm 8 months pregnant I don't have to run anymore, but even I'm getting tired of that excuse ;) Glad you found my blog, I'm enjoying reading yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to put more into working out..hopefuly this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I cannot even begin to imagine a 10k. Girl, I'm lucky if I run for three minutes straight! I need pointers. :)

    No super exciting plans this weekend. Since I'm starting to feel better, I plan on hitting the gym hard this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!