Saturday, April 16, 2011

Another long lapse in time....

I don't know what is going on....I haven't been blogging very long (since Feb), but these past few weeks I have not been able to squeeze a post in (ha, i just typed post it....see work is on my brain).  Honestly, I can't even tell you what all has kept me so busy that I haven't had time.  I just haven't.  I still have been running and did get weights in this week, although it was just one time.  I felt good doing it but could tell in my arms that I had took a break.  The weights seemed a lot heavier then I remembered!! I still don't have the pics yet from the DC, Atlantic City, and Philly trip.  I hope to get those done this weekend.  I also have bday pics to do and I'm planning on surprising my sister's boyfriend (since it was his sons party) with a small scrapbook of his party! 

Hope everyone is doing great!  I'm going to do my best to get more posts in.  I have alot to share....new recipe (yummy), weight gain (yes, you read it right), my babies swim practices, and some shopping purchases!! 

My virtual buddies have been keeping me motivated to run, and try to be fit....Thank you all so much!! 

35 miles left to reach my 60 mile goal of running this month!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!