Friday, July 1, 2011

Is it really JULY!?!?!?!

WOW, I looked at the calendar today.  I mean, where does time go??  Is it truly already July.  Its been way to long since I have posted. Keeping it real, I haven't done much of anything as far as exercise since my last post.  We have had so much going and I have been pulled many different way.  So enough with the excuses, I know, that what they are!!  I gotta get back at it.  Orlando trip is coming up at the end of July.  I want to feel good when out get out there in my swim suit!! 

4th of July celebrations here include the lake/boat tomorrow.  Town picnic tomorrow evening.  Sunday working on the farm, have some hay to bail.  Then Sunday evening fireworks and drinks with friends and family.  Monday I'm hoping for a day of relaxation!

Love all of you guys!!  Till next time, take care!

Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!