Thursday, August 18, 2011

Half-Marathon Goal......is it going to happen

My goal I posted on my dailymile.com was to complete a half-marathon this yr.  If anyone has followed me....you know that I struggle staying on track, staying motivated, however I love it when I do.  Well, I registered for my very first Half-Marathon!!!  I'm so excited about this.  I know that since I have now registered to participate in this Half-Marathon, I will train and complete this run! 

It's the Big Hit 1/2 Marathon  You can actually choose to do the 1/2 or a 1/4 marathon.  I registered for the 1/2 marathon.  It's scheduled for October 30, 2011.  I will be ready to go before then.  Not sure what I should set my goal at to finish the race.  At this point I guess as long as I cross the finish line I will be happy! 

Any one else have any runs coming up?

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, this is exciting! I just did my first half marathon in February and I remember those last weeks leading up to it. I was so in the zone and couldn't wait. You and I sound alike though - I don't always follow my training plans, but when I do I am so happy and proud of myself. I'm the ultimate slacker and procrastinator - even for races. Sunday I am in my 6th half marathon and my longest run, well ... it wasn't even long. Oops!

    Happy training!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!