Even though I spent alot of the day cleaning the living room from top to bottom. I cleaned the windows, blinds, baseboards, mopped, dusted, moved furniture. Done it all. It took me about two hours or more. It looks much better though. I looked online at the calories I possibly burned while cleaning. It showed 140 calories an hour! That's 280 calories just cleaning the house. I can deal with that, it's something I had to do anyway.
Here are some new songs I added to my ipod. I listen to all kinds of music so you will see country, pop, and R&B. I like it all!
- Best Thing I Never Had - Beyonce'
- Last Friday Night - Katy Perry
- Dirt Road Anthem - Jason Aldean
- Motivation - Kelly Rowland
- Am I The Only One - Dierks Bentley
and a little ole' school.....
- Real Love - Mary J. Blige
Here's a picture of me and Tom at the Jason Aldean concert in Louisville two weekend's ago: