Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Fixin

Friday Fixins

This Friday's Fixin was this awesome Aussie Chicken recipe. I'm a horrible blogger, or not quick enough to snap a picture because everyone dug into the dish before I could take a picture. I then just took one with my phone of what was left in the pan but for some reason I can't find it. Sorry guys, so the picture on allrecipes.com website will have to work.
Aussie Chicken Recipe
I think my dish looked better than this
I would rate this dish a 4. It was really good though, and didn't have any left overs. I changed it up a little bit just by not putting mushrooms on it. I'm not a fan of mushrooms. I also didn't have the dried onion flake to put in the sauce so I just made it without it to. Still turned out delicious and it would be a dish that I would cook again.

My ½ marathon training schedule is still going along really good. I had a 3 mile run on my schedule yesterday and was able to get that in when everyone was at basketball practice. I ran 3.04 miles in 27:32 which ended up being a 9:09 pace! I'm so happy with that......now tomorrow is my 10 mile run, and as usually, I'm nervous. When will I ever get over this nervousness.....I'm not usually like that. Does anyone else get nervous like this or just me??

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!


Christie

2 comments:

  1. ooooh i would never leave out the mushrooms. i love them!

    i don't get nervous about training runs, but i get nervous about races

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey listen, I tossed and turned all last night. I knew I had a 20 miler this morning and that's just not so easy to do. I love reading your runs up to the half marathon because they remind me of when I started doing mine! Each step up is a BIG deal! It's more mental than physical I sometimes think!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!