Thursday, September 29, 2011

My day at the Woodhouse Spa

My day at the Woodhouse Spa.......

Yesterday I decided to treat myself and headed out the door to the Woodhouse Spa to get a Swedish Massage.

About to walk out the door....Chhheeeesssseeeee!


Woodhouse Spa ~ Somerset, KY


Their cute, but tiny dressing/changing room

Me, waiting in the “quite” room for my massage therapist


My massage was very relaxing. She did say I had a lot of knots on my shoulders. I have been feeling them some but nothing really that I thought she would be able to notice. Overall, I really enjoyed this time and was very glad that I decided to do this!

After my massage I needed to run and grab some things from Wally World (Wal-Mart). I did a little shopping, and then just looking around at what I could find. Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love the weather, love the colors, and love Thanksgiving!! By the time I was leaving Wal-Mart and started my 40 minute drive home I was hungry. I just grabbed some Cheetos in the check out line and a Coke Zero for my lunch (Coke Zero is my weakness, among many other things). After I almost had the whole bag ate on my drive I then decided to look at the nutrion facts. 380 for that little bag of Cheetos?? You gotta be kidding me!! So I stopped where I was, which was at the bottom of the bag, so I probably only had 375 of that 380 bag! :)

Proof of the Cheetos!! Anyone want a lick??


What is your fast, grab and go food or drink weaknesses??


Talk to you all soon, don't forget to enter my giveaway!!


Christie


2 comments:

  1. Oh my hands down weakness is salt and vinegar kettle chips....they kill me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pirate's booty smart puffs and Fresca! Yum.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!