Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Training Tips Tuesday!!

Training Tips Tuesday

Good Morning Everyone!!! It's Tuesday, so today I am posting a tip on saying “Goodbye Love Handles”!!

GOODBYE LOVE HANDLES

Give his arms something sexy to wrap around! Work off those love handles


Mitch Mandel/Beth Bischoff
Goodbye Love Handles
OBLIQUE V-UP
Lie on your side with your body in a straight line. Fold your arms across your chest. Keeping your legs together, lift them off the floor as you raise your top elbow toward your hip. The range of motion is short, but you should feel an intense contraction in your obliques.
10 repetitions each side [Beginner]







This tip found here

I'm always worried about my “love handles”, now I need to try this and see if I can get any results.

I wanted to update everyone on how my training is coming along. It is going really good. This week started week 4 of the 10 week training schedule. I did every workout last week, just had to switch up the days because of my trip to Louisville.

Last Week:
Mon – Rest day
Tue – 3 mile run, ½ mile walk
Wed – 4 mile run, 1 mile walk
Thur – Rest day (Louisville)
Fri – Rest day (coming home from Louisville – cookout)
Sat – 3 mile run, ½ mile walk
Sun – 6 mile run

On this weeks schedule:
Mon – 3 mile run - Completed 3 mile run and .60 mile walk
Tue – Rest day – I will be happy to do this today
Wed – 5 mile run
Thurs – 3 mile run
Fri – Rest day
Sat – 8 mile run
Sun – Rest day

Hope everyone has a great day.......

Changing from Fat to Fit - Christie

3 comments:

  1. eek. i can't do those. guess my love handles are staying! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice posting, i like this blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. We always work our obliques in abs class and it hurts so good.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!