Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Training Tips Tuesday!

Training Tips Tuesday!!

First of I want to confess, when looking up this weeks training tip, I felt like I was looking at something I wasn't supposed to be!! If my kids walked in the room I would switch to another window......this weeks tip is working out your glutes. Which I personally think is the best asset us women have. But these were not glutes in shorts, or exercise pants that I was seeing. They were glutes that weren't covered, glutes in thongs, glutes in provocative positions!! With that being said, I did post a “clean” glute exercise so you don't have to ask the kiddos to leave the room! :) I know, I know, some of you may be disappointed but I have to keep it clean.

Click below to see the YouTube video.  It is an unlisted video so can only post it as a link........sorry

Glute exercise


Today is the last day to enter my first ever giveaway!!


Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!!


Christie

1 comment:

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!