Tuesday, October 4, 2011

25 days, and I'm a WINNER!!!

25 days left to my first half marathon and I'm still excited about it!  :)  I can't wait, part of it is probably cause I'm just so anxious to see how I do.  I hope it's good!  Come to Louisville, KY and register to run this half with me.

I'm a WINNER, yes WINNER, not WEINER!! :)  I won some Snake Oil (sounds scary, huh) from Bluegrass Tri Chick.  You can check out and follow her blog post here.......she's a triathlete, good motivator, and someone who's willing to help and give advice. 

Just a quick post today.  Hope everyone is doing well!

Big Hit Marathon

2 comments:

  1. I just happened to stumble upon your blog through Foodbuzz - but noticed you were from KY too! And I'm running the Big Hit Half this year, as well! (although you look a LOT more prepared than I am!) Good luck!

    And by the way, there's a group for KY Food Bloggers on Facebook (we're slowly growing), but if you're interested just check out http://www.facebook.com/groups/KentuckyFoodBloggers/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of snake oil! I need to google that!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!