Saturday, October 22, 2011

Forecast

I have to admit, I have been waiting and waiting to be able to see what the forecast is for next Sunday.  That's my first half marathon EVER!!!  So today I was able to do look at the 10 day forecast and well......Mixed signals??? 


The local news channel in Louisville shows: 

Sunday, October 30
M Sunny
M Sunny
58°
43°
RiseRise: 8:07 AM
RiseSet: 6:46 PM
SetRise: 12:23 PM
SetSet: 10:18 PM
More sun than clouds. Highs in the upper 50s and lows in the low 40s.



Yep, looks completely awesome!!  I'm super excited!  Bring it on Half Marathon, Christie is so ready!!!  I think.....


8 comments:

  1. You will do so awesome! Great weather, too! Good luck, lady! :)

    -Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be the perect weather!! Fingers crossed that the forecast sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Perfect running weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope it holds. that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! Can't wait to hear all about it. You will have some awesome weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you couldn't get better weather for your very first!! I hope not matter what you have a ton of fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would be amazing! You are going to have a blast!

    xo
    Sarah
    Get UP & Go

    ReplyDelete
  8. That weather sounds ideal! Chilly waiting to start, and then instantly warm when you run - but not too hot. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!