Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Fixin

Today's Friday Fixin is in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

Today Alyssa's school is having PINK OUT. We decided to make some PINK OUT cookies to go along with the festivities.

We went to 3 different stores looking for pink sprinkles, no luck. So we used the clear sprinkles and some food pink food coloring

Then you mix the homemade mix together so make some delicious peanut butter cookie dough. (well the bag says homemade)

Once the cookies were baked we topped them with our pink sprinkles, piled a few up to make it look super cute, topped with a PINK OUT ribbon and taaadaaaaaa



Any one have any Breast Cancer Awareness recipe ideas??

5 comments:

  1. Love the cookie tower! The other day I saw a cookie cutter at the grocery store that was the shape of the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those! How creative!! I don't know that I've ever used pink when cooking before. Sounds cool though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look cute and yummy. If you baked them in the oven, they are homemade in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cookies and I love the shoelaces :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!