Monday, October 3, 2011

Motivational Monday

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere”

And obstacles is what I faced this weekend going into my long run. I had 11 miles scheduled for Saturday and I didn't get it in. I can think of a lot of excuses, I was busy, my knees-they absolutely hate me right now, we had places to be, things to do. I can go on and on. The thing is, I didn't make this run my priority this weekend. I honestly was kind of dreading getting out there and doing this run. I didn't want to be on the road for that long by myself. So I'm scratching it off of my list....I'm moving forward not looking back and not going to beat myself up to much over it.

On the schedule this week:
Mon – 4 mile run – Already got up this morning and got this out of the way. Got to start fresh!
Tue – rest
Wed – 6 mile run
Thurs – 4 mile run
Fri – rest
Sat – 12 mile run
Sun - rest

What I did last week:
Mon – 4.0 R
Tue – rest
Wed – 5.0 run .50 walk
Thurs – Rest
Fri – 4.0 run .50 walk
Sat – rest (skipping the 11 mile on schedule)
Sun – rest


Don't forget to enter my giveaway here, your odds will be VERY good!

2 comments:

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!