Monday, October 10, 2011

Motivational Monday

A setback is ONLY a setup for a comeback

A friend send this to me today! I liked it and it's so true. I've taken breaks from running, working out, and eating healthy many of times and I always seem to comeback! The truth is I feel so much better, so much healthier, and so, so, much happier when I'm exercising and trying to be the best that I can be for me.

I'm now on my 8th week of this crazy freakin' half marathon schedule I'm following. 8 weeks, I can't believe it. The time has actually flown by and now the weeks to come I'm going to be doing less miles leading up to race day. I have to admit, I'm looking forward to the less miles and for race day to get here.

What I did last week:
Mon – 4.0 run, .50 walk
Tue – Rest
Wed – 6.0 run, .50 walk
Thur – 4.0 run, .50 walk
Fri – Rest
Sat – Rest
Sun – 11.0 run


What's on the schedule for this week:
Mon – 4.0 run  ~ did 1 mile run with daughter this morning....more on that tomorrow EXCITING
Tue – Rest
Wed – 5.0 run
Thur – 3.0 run
Fri – Rest
Sat – 9.0 run
Sun – Rest

Hope everyone had a great weekend...I have a lot to talk about in the next few days, a lot of things to share, and a lot of pictures!!!



Did anyone have any races or workouts that they did this weekend they want to share??

2 comments:

  1. Love this quote!!! This is totally what I need for this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that quote too. Thx for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!