Thursday, October 6, 2011

A wonderful surprise from my baby and a Winner.....

My baby came home from school yesterday with a paper and said “mommy I want us to sign up for this”. My first reaction was oh heck, what is she trying to get us to sign up for.  You never know with her.  She's known to walk the wild side.  She's my dare devil, has no fear, and is curious as hell......I looked over the paper and to my surprise my baby wants to sign up for a 1mile fun run/walk with school. I am so excited about this. I went ahead and registered her and myself to participate in this 1 mile run for next Monday morning! We even get shirts!! YIPEE....
Alyssa in the outfit she is planning on wearing for the 1mile fun run/walk


Alyssa and her impression of her running the race....Go baby, go...


Alyssa jumping for joy and we cross the finish line...



And I will leave you with a SCARY picture that we played with last night.......
I love using picnik, they have lots of fun things you can do with pictures

 

This was such a great surprise and I can't wait for this experience.  My kids have never went and watched me finish a race (usually want to stay in bed), they have never participating in any kind of race themselves.  For her to want to do this, and want me to do this with her, well it made my day!

And now for the WINNER of my book giveaway......
Andrea said...

I am a follower

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! My first giveaway win! Thanks Christie!!

    Very cool that your daughter wants to run with you. I ran a few 5K's when I was a teen with my parents. Those are some of my fondest memories!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!