- I'm still sick
- Didn't feel up to spin class last night
- Don't feel like making these business calls, or doing this work I have sitting in front of me
- Wanting to be back at the gym, hitting weights, and doing cardio
- I took some pictures of me last night before I start this working out process again (don't like em)
- I'm not doing either one of the half marathons that I was thinking about doing this weekend
- My next activity as far as races is not until March, FOUR FLIPPIN MONTHS AWAY
Those are some of the reasons I am feeling blah today. Mostly the first one up there. I can't seem to get over this thing. I think I'm getting better and then it all just hits me again. So with all of those blahs, I need to think about some positive things to help lift my mood and not get the rest of you down!
- My youngest is turning 11 this Friday! Geez, that just makes me feel old that may need to be a blah :)
- I am hanging out with my sister this weekend
- I will be able to attend my Nephews indoor soccer game. This is the first year he has played indoor soccer and I'm looking forward to it.
- I do have 4 events already scheduled for next year. That's really great for me!
- I'm looking forward to hitting the weights and getting TONED!!
Now I've got a little smile on my snotty face. It's hump day, not much longer before the weekend!!!