Friday, November 18, 2011

Dear Mind/Body,

Dear Mind/Body,

it has been since Oct 31st since you ran any miles, it has been since then that you stepped on the elliptical, and it has been since then (except one spin class) that you have done any kind of physical activity! You know your going to be upset, cry, whine, probably even through the scale out the window when you step foot on it again and that number starts edging back up. Why do you do this?? Why have you LOST all motivation to keep pushing, to keep losing, to keep getting fit and feeling great? Oh, and those chocolates that you keep reaching in the pantry and grabbing here and there, those are going to catch up with you to. Don't you remember how good you felt when the scale was going down? Don't you remember how good you felt when those jeans felt loser, and when you bought a smaller size? Don't you freakin' remember crossing the finish line in your first Half Marathon and feeling that great feeling of accomplishment?? So I thought I would post a few pictures to help get your ASS MOTIVATED and get on with it!

Sadly, I don't think this was even at my heaviest.....


Me and my sister, oh and my muffin top!!


Me and Tom Green, I had lost some weight here but not near enough!


Here are some of my motivation pictures I have pinned on Pinterest......



I got to get with it........

How do you stay motivated??


9 comments:

  1. Oh Christie, it's like I could have written this post. I have lost all motivation, and sadly, it's showing on the scale. (Up EIGHT pounds!) Slowly trying to get back into the mindset and also gain motivation. Let's do this, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Christie, you are speaking my language girl! I, like you, have lost a lot of weight. But I feel like I got to a point where I was just so tired of the whole thing. It is a life long battle and that is hard to remember so time. I think it is good to go back and remember where we were and where we want to go. Don't beat yourself up and know you are not alone in the constant struggle to be fit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! I am pretty much in an exercise hiatus right now too and can't get back my groove. Ugh. :( Good thing you look fabulous now and that's not going to change!

    Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm fairly new to your blogs, so I had no idea how far you had come. Wow! You've really worked so hard. I'm floundering with motivation too, so I completely understand this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking at all your before/after pictures is really motivating for me:) You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have a friend to keep you accountable! For me that's half the battle! Knowing someone that will meet you to do something so you're not on your own! Get OUT THERE AND GET MOVING! You can do it and will be glad you will. Let me say, it's tough this time of year because of holidays and lack of races. Go find yourself a race to get ready for!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I make workout plans or schedules to "follow" throughout the week and I just get up and do it - no caffeine first or computer or food - exercise is number one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tom Green. Wow - there's a blast from the past! I think you need to have a post about why you were with him getting your picture taken!

    And you look fabulous! Slacking once in a bit is expected, right? I hope so - because I just did it for a full week. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep signing up for races. Knowing that I paid big bucks for a race keeps me motivated to train! I also look at my pre pregnancy jeans! I finally fit my jeans from before my 2nd child..now I gotta work my way up to my pre pregnancy size before my 1st child.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!