Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Turkey Day


Happy Turkey Day everyone!!! We are heading to Louisville this morning for a day of family, and food!!!

Yesterday I was to meet with Debbie (the swim coach) for the first time @ 4:30. The pool has open swim from 4 – 6:30 Monday – Thursday so I wanted to get there early. I arrived @ 4 and no one was there. A little bummed I thought I would drive down the block and look around the dollar store and come back to meet her @ 4:30. 4:30 came and left, no Debbie, no one at the pool. Apparently they closed yesterday due to the Holiday and she must have forgot. Hopefully I will see her again Friday morning, get her phone #, and set up another day were we can do this.

I hit the gym bright and early this morning to do my 2nd day of weight training for the week. I was still sore, and still struggled a little sitting on the toilet but I knew I had to get in there. It was a struggle getting through the workout but I got it done!


 

You can find the workout posted here.



Happy Turkey Day Everyone!!!


3 comments:

  1. Happy Thankgiving to you too! I'm sorry she forgot about your meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer about not meeting up with the swim coach! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and way to go for getting back in there when you were so sore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for you to start swimming!!

    Lousiville! That's pretty close to me!! SOme of my running group were in Lousiville running this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!