Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I'm back and I got a WINNER!!!

I have missed ALL of my blogging buddies so much.  I have actually been a little lost and this computer has been calling my name for a few days now. 

Where have I been?  Well, I was out of town all weekend for the "girls" weekend, which ended up being just me and my sister and we hung out in Louisville......I have some pictures of our weekend that I will post here in a few days.  Then Monday and Tuesday, I have just been so busy that I have not been able to squeeze in the time for a post.  I have hated it to.  So today will consist of a lot of catching up on blogs, hair appointment, catching up with work, basketball practice, and some more catching up on blogs! 

I also have been such a slacker!  I'm feeling better but still have some of this junk in my throat hanging around but my workouts, runs, elliptical, anything exercise related has been ZERO!!  I really NEED to get back with it and really want to but don't have that will in me right now.  I hope that I'm going to get that back soon and I can get on with trying to get fit. 

Ohhh, and last week I had a giveaway that ended!  I'm sooo sorry that I'm just getting around to posting about this.  The giveaway is here.  There was 15 comments and # 9 was Random.org LUCKY winner!!! 


Ali over at Life According to Ali is the winner of this giveaway.  Ali, email me at christiebodner at gmail dot com with your address so I can mail you the goodies you won!! 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!! I hope your yucky throat feels better and you can back into it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see Louisville photos! I've only been there once, for a whirlwind ghost hunting trip ... but I had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great weekend!! And I hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!