Monday, November 7, 2011

Motivational Monday

Happy MONDAY everyone!  Hope you all had a great weekend.  Mine was great but went by way to quickly and I have a TERRIBLE sinus infection that I have been fighting.  I think I caught this thing from my fellow bloggers who have had some illnesses lately, if that's even possible.  Thankfully I was able to do another dose of night time meds last night and I think that by tomorrow I could be 75% up to par.  :)

This weeks Motivational Monday is this lovely picture I found and pinned on Pinterest (which is another love of mine)


Now, I probably need to change it a little bit.  My workouts I do in the morning are pre-shower, pre-fix my hair, and pre-make up so alot of times, I'm not even looking Cute before my workout!  :)  Even though, you get the point, right??!!??!! 

What I did last week:
Mon - Rest
Tues - Rest
Wed - Rest
Thurs - Spin Class
Fri - Rest/sick
Sat - Rest/sick
Sun - Rest/sick

What I'm planning on this week:
Mon - Rest/sick
Tues - ??  Possibly spin class
Wed - ??
Thurs - ?? Possibly spin class
Fri - ??
Sat - ??
Sun - ??

OK, so since I'm done with that half marathon training I'm completely lost without a schedule!  I have to get into something else so I am held accountable or have a goal to reach.  It's obvious I do much better when I have something to try and stick to.  Hopefully I will decide on something soon!!

Do any of you find it easier when you have a schedule or something to work for?? 


4 comments:

  1. I think you caught it from me! Sorry, now just don't catch my broken toe!! I love to have a schedule. I think it keeps me on track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like a bit of a schedule or at least, guidelines. I like to fit in runs, yoga, and strength training.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now my goal on race day is to still look cute by the time I get to the finish line. Thank goodness for MAC lipstick - that stuff has yet to fail me after 8 half marathons. I always finish with nice, rosy lips! :-)

    As for having something to work for, I HAVE to have races constantly on my schedule or I just totally slack. Even now I have a month gap between races and that feels like a bit too much. I am GREAT at being a slacker and procrastinator!

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not mentioned it, but I'm in the middle of a sinus infection too. I think I'm going to put a race on a schedule and begin training for a 5k. Thanks for the motivation.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!