Monday, November 21, 2011

Motivational Monday

pinterest
Ok, so I'm not aiming to be a Champion but I'm aiming to be in the best shape that I can.......After all, I have that Olympic Tri that I signed up for!  So I decided to quit making excuses and I got back in the gym this morning!  YIPEE!!!!  I did 4 miles on the ellpitical and feel so good about myself now.   I did the first mile at 80 rpm or higher. The 2nd mile between 75 - 80 rpm's (I did see 74 a few times but as soon as I did I raised it back up).  The 3rd mile at 80 rpm or higher, and the last mile between 70 - 75 rpm's. 
Sorry for the blurryness!!!  I burned 456 calories, did 4.02 miles and it was right around 35 minutes. 

I also found a great upper and lower body workout schedule from Oxygen Magazine.  The Upper workout is in their Oct issue, and the Lower workout is in their Nov issue.  Looks awesome. 

Hope everyone has a great Monday!!

10 comments:

  1. That's the one in Louisville right!!?

    Have you started swimming yet?? That's my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I'm going to get back into it starting today...after my nap! :) I have a new PR to set for my Turkey Run on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to figure out why the girl in the top photo is topless.

    She DOES have a nice back though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Doesn't it feel great to get back!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got back into thigs today too. I love love love Oxygen Magazine. I probably have 5 years of them in my "workout room," so I ended my subscription and I just go through old issues for workouts. I do miss getting a new one every month though. Way to get back at it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following my blog! My husband and I are going to start doing triathlons this coming summer/fall, we can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for getting back to the gym. I was wondering why that girl didn't have a shirt on also. I guess if I looked like that I would walk around topless too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, Christie!

    Haha, I'm curious about the shirtless girl, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gah, i ran my first 5k this year and loved it..since then i've slacked off on the running. YOU motivate me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job on the elliptical. I hate that thing so I barely last five minutes.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!