Monday, November 28, 2011

Motivational Monday


Ok, I got this quote off of Pinterest....I'm addicted to that place. 

I'm keeping this quote short and sweet.  I was planning on posting this earlier today, but got side tracked with those crazy things (work, laundry, and cleaning) that I'm just now able to sit down and type this.  It worked out great because this afternoon I jumped in the pool for my first coaching lesson.  After my swim, I'm completely questioning if this Olympic TRI is going to be something that I can accomplish.  Then I went back to my Motivational Monday quote and I know it's going to be something I'm not giving up on, and going to try my best!  I will post more about my swim tomorrow.  Gotta get in front of the TV, my Louisville Cardinals are about to come on!  Go C-A-R-D-S!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. You can do it! If you need any tips for swimming let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this!! One step at a time!! Just like you did for running! Keep getting in that pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promise you, you will be able to do it!! Just keep practicing and you will build endurance and as you get better with your technique it will become more effortless. I went from hating swimming to really loving it. You will get there!! I think Total Immersion swimming helped me so much. It might be worth reading or watching the DVDs. I totally recommend them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have tons of time to practice swimming. It took me about 8 weeks to swim 800 meters nonstop. For the first 4 weeks I struggled swimming 25 meters without stopping. Then all of a sudden it just clicked & I felt like I could swim forever, albiet extremely slow.

    Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can, and more importantly, you WILL! This Pinterest thing is sounding pretty interesting. I went to Pinterest.com and wasn't impressed, but you seem to find some good stuff. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course you can! You know why it's scary? Because it has the world "Olympic" in it. I don't know about you but I never thought about myself gold medalling in anything besides laundry folding! Don't doubt yourself. Just train and do the best you can and you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Short and simple. Don't Ever Give Up. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!