Thursday, November 3, 2011

Things I'm loving...

Ok, so here are some things that I'm loving right now! :)

I LOVE my new black rims I got put on my Jeep!  I just got the Jeep this summer as a play toy.  The guy was hurting for money so I thought I'd take this pretty thing off his hands.  We have done other things to it like ad the step bars, get a bikini top for it, new speakers, new radio, and some seat covers.  I like the Black on Black!!!  Looks even better covered in mud!



I also am loving that I got the papers from DKMS and I swabbed myself and mailed them back in.  I'm really praying that I will be a match for someone and answer their prayers.  Everyone needs to give this some thought, please visit their website.


Another thing I'm loving, especially with my miles of running I have been doing is this Hot Tub!!!  I <3 it, and <3 Tom for putting it in for me!  We have had it since September, bought it used off of someone and have used it many, many times. 


I also LOVE pinterest, I know, I know, you have heard this from me before but look.  I did this cool DIY vase project and it turned out a-m-a-z-i-n-g.  Something that you would find a Pier1 for $24.99, purchased and finished at a cost of $2.97.  Gotta LOVE that!!!

and you know I can't leave off my Big Hit Half Marathon race time this past Sunday!!  Rocked it!!!


8 comments:

  1. Love the rims!!! It makes your Jeep look so bad ass! What a great hubby for putting in a hot tub!! I'm sure it makes a huge difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been on pinterest yet. I am afraid because everyone says it is so addicting! I am jealous of that hot tub and that view. Do you have a pond in your backyard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great in your race picture!

    My little sister has a similar Jeep and loves it! 'Jeep' was actually one of the first words my little guy learned to spell.

    Thanks for the link to the Bone Marrow Donor Center.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME Jeep! That would be so much fun...although having one here in Minnesota wouldn't make much sense since we only get summer 3 months of the year. :(

    Also so jealous of the hottub. It would definitely come in handy here in the COLD months of winter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I love that picture from your race!! You look so cute! Ummmm holy hot tub!!! I want one so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hot tub just sounds heavenly!! Lucky ducky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband and best friend would be BEYOND jealous of your Jeep. It looks awesome!

    I had to check the link for DKMS to find out what it was. Amazing concept and I definitely admire you for being so willing to be a donor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the hot tub when the weather cools down. enjoy yours!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!