Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm lost......

I'm lost at what to write about today....

I'm taking the day off from the weights and cardio.  I also have been getting killer headaches since Sunday.  Tom thinks it's because I'm cutting back on my caffeine.  I'm addicted dang Coke Zero's and probably have about 4 a day until Sunday.  I now and only allowing myself to have one a day, it's a start.  But these headaches are driving me crazy!  My sister says I'm prego, no, no I'm not, no babies here. 

Let's see, ummm, not much else is going on.  I'm going to try and finish up my X-Mas shopping in the next few days.  I don't have much more to get but just a few things. 

Sorry so short and so blah......just not feeling it today! 

Any suggestions on this killer headache??

7 comments:

  1. I must have sympathy headaches for you then! I have had a killer one! It sounds like your hubby is on the right track! It happens to me too! When you finish shopping, can I send you my list!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend that is trying to get off of Diet Mountain Dew and he feels crappy with headaches when he tries to quit. Try googling it and see if there is anything online about how to quit.

    I have Christmas shopping to finish up too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went cold turkey off of Diet Pepsi once in college - not by choice, I was just a poor college student and cut it out to save money. Anyway .... I ended up with major caffeine withdrawals and home in bed sick not knowing what the heck was wrong with me. So maybe it IS the Coke!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Headaches are the worst! I know when I don't have coffee by noon I have a screaming headache in the afternoon. Maybe try weening off a little slower?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, first visit here. It does sound like you're going through caffeine withdrawal. The headaches feel like your head is in a vice. My brother (he's a physician) recommended that I eliminate 1 cup a day each week to help with the withdrawal instead of going cold turkey. It helped a lot with the headaches. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yoga is great for headaches. Also naps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get headaches all the time, usually as a result of dehydration. I know I don't drink enough water during the day but I'm working on it!! Drink up and take a nap. That usually works for me :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!