Saturday, December 17, 2011

Made it up!!

I made it up.....you know, the missed weight training workout last week that I missed.  I was only able to get 2 in last week and it should have been 3.  This week, I did 4!  :)  I hit the gym this morning early and that was the 4th weight training workout this week. 

Proof:

Yay!! 

My headaches are also gone and I'm feeling back to myself!  Thumbs up....

Off to the basketball games, and then to stay the night with my best friend and her family.  We are all looking forward to it.  The kids play so well together so the adults can do our own think which tonight will be Elk Creek-Concord Grape wine!!  YUMMY!!!!

Ohhhh, and today is day 26 of my weight training program.  4 more days and progress pics have to be taken.  GASP!!!

5 comments:

  1. You're already looking awesome! Hope you're having a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job making up the missed workout! I'm glad your headaches have gone away, they are always so annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are headache free. I have migraines, so I know how terrible they can be. You're doing such a great job!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!