Monday, December 19, 2011

Motivational Monday



I've been exercising!!  Wednesday is my progress pictures day!!  YIKES!!  I hope that I see some results.  I am already seeing that I'm getting stronger, I haven't weighed, and haven't noticed a difference in the way my jeans fit.  Hopefully the tape measure will notice a little change! :)

We had a wonderful weekend this weekend and I'm going to be posting lots of pictures soon!

Have you been exercising? 
What are you doing to keep fit during this cold weather season?

4 comments:

  1. I hope the tape measure is nice to you too :)

    Cant wait for some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I know how hard you're working! I am still moving...even though I am one tired momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get the results you want!

    I have been exercising, I've been doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (I just finished my 7th day today), indoor cycling class and running. My husband and I have plenty of races scheduled this winter to keep us in shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - love that first quote! Good luck on the measuring!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!