Thursday, December 8, 2011

Randomness

Just some randomness that's be in my world lately

I've been researching the Borders TRI and last year 1st place in my age division finished in 2:41:21.

Swim – 27:11, Bike – 1:18:51, Run – 51:54. So now I have some kind of time to go by. I didn't have any clue what to expect. I may or may not have wrote down these #'s and have it posted on my desk to look at everyday. By may not, I mean, I did!!

I cooked a delicious tasting pulled pork meal in the crockpot. I will share it tomorrow.....Easy to do, east to clean up, especially when you serve it on paper plates! :)

I'm ALMOST done Xmas shopping!! I just have a few more things to get. I've wrapped about ¾ of the stuff already. Can't have snoopers snooping around looking at gifts.......Tom!

I took off from exercising and weights Tuesday and Wednesday but was back at it this morning. I did both Upper and Lower body weight training. I felt really good and feel like I worked hard after leaving there. I'm still on track for the week.

I got me a new blogger friend, she's trying to use peer pressure and get me to race in 20degree weather this Saturday morning....I think I'm going to do it. I give in to easy! :)

My back is sore from bending over wrapping, wrapping, and wrapping more presents!!

What have you all been up to??
Anyone done buying for Christmas yet?

7 comments:

  1. I love that you looked at the time of the first place finisher!! I always make myself look at the last so I know what I have to beat HAHAHAHA!! Sad right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely race! My husband and I are running in a race on Saturday and it will probably be around 20 degrees when we start running at 4:30pm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do what Coy Martinez said...i check last place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just about done with Christmas shopping :) Can't wait for the pork recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't even started Christmas shopping yet. Is that bad?? GO race in 20 degree weather. It isn't that bad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh blogger peer pressure is how it all starts! Watch out! ;)

    I haven't even bought a single gift for anyone, unless you count buying myself Hangover 2 last night?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like others, I also look for the last place time lol!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!