Thursday, January 26, 2012

11 Things Random

I was tagged by Nancy, over at Living the Dream, you can find her here!  I gotta change the rules up some (sorry Nancy), I'm answering the 11 randoms, but not going to tag 11 people.  I can think of 11 great blogs I follow, but some of them have already been tagged so that would be no fun for them!

Here are the questions Nancy set for us:

  1. What is your favorite nickname and how did you get it?
    Some people call me Chris, mostly my family and close friends. Nothing exciting, just short for Christie, which is short for Christina.

  1. If you could do a long run with anyone, who would it be and why?
    I would pick Tom, my BF! I think it would be great. I have wanted so badly for him to become a runner and some of out time spent together be on the pavement.

  1. What is the one food you couldn't live without?
    Pizza, no doubt! LOVE IT

  1. What does fit mean to you?
    Toned, definition, 6 pack abs....I'm still wishing for all!

  1. What is your #1 bucket list item?
    Hmmm, funny cause I've never thought about this one. I'm living till like 110 years old. I got plenty of time to come up with it.

  1. Do you consider yourself stubborn? (actually collecting research for an upcoming post so anyone can answer this)
    No, I don't. Now, if you ask others they may give you a different answer.

  1. If you had to name a hero who would it be and why?
    My mind went right to the news this morning, the Special Ops. They just rescued 2 people from being hostages. Their families, and their prayers were answered! Doesn't get any better than that.

  1. What is your #1 time suck lately?
    Taxes!!  Being a small business owner this takes up SOOOO much of my time.  There has got to be an easier way! 

  1. What is your greatest vice?
    Not having to will power to give up the junk I eat, constantly!

  1. Since my blog is Living the Dream I have to ask...what would living your dream look like?
    Exercising, time with family and friends, and endless zero's in the checkbook.

  1. What superpower would you love to have?
    To read peoples minds, could be dangerous, but would love the power!
Thanks Nancy for doing this!!  I was fun to find out new things about you!!! 





8 comments:

  1. Nice answers! I got tagged yesterday so it's my turn now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah nice job! I just answered all the questions in the comments when I got tagged, I'm a bum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading people's minds would rock....but I don't really want to know what is on my high school students' minds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post! You really should get Tom to run with you, I love that my husband and I run together. You could try to get him to do the couch-to-5K program if he isn't a runner, that might make it easier for him to start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got tagged too & it was a lot of work (which I tagged you too)! I shouldn't have been a rule follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha I guess it was a "random things about us" kind of day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I changed the rules when I got tagged for the same reasons you did lol! When I saw the story on the Seals team I was in awe. I think they are the same team that killed Bin Laden (I'm not 100% sure). Either way they are totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whenever we finally get to me ... we MUST go out for pizza!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!