Monday, January 16, 2012

Motivational Monday



I definitely have been feeling good.  I've stuck with my workout's, upped my cardio, and have been eating better with just an occasional cheat meal.  It's amazing how much better you feel about yourself, your body, your clothes, all just by working out and getting your sweat on.  I've been busting my butt and hope that with this Friday being my 60day progress pictures that it pays off! 


Here's what my workout routine was last week:

Sunday: Upper Body Weight Training, 3.5 miles on treadmill
Monday: Upper Body Weight Training, 1 mile on elliptical
Tuesday: I went AM, and PM to the gym. AM: 4 miles on elliptical, Lower and Upper Body Weight Training. PM: Lower Body Weight Training.
Wednesday: 3 miles on treadmill
Thursday: 4 miles on treadmill, Upper and Lower Body Weight Training
Friday: Upper and Lower Body Weight Training
Saturday: Much earned day off

Totals for the week:

15.5 miles
4 weight training sessions


What are you doing to make you "feel good"??

7 comments:

  1. I bet those pictures will look great!! And you're right, Saturday was much earned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is alot of miles put on the treadmill. Your workout routine looks great and exhusting none-theless. Saturday was much deserved for you. Your hard work is definately going to show:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job last week! I bet you are going to be really happy with your 60 day progress photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I don't do much to make myself feel awesome other than running....though today I did pushups, crunches, yoga and a 30 min bike ride!!!!! I think I'll still go for a short run tonight b/c I feel amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to work out to feel good :)

    Are you training the same body parts consecutively?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic week, Christie! Wow, I can't believe it's almost time for the 60-day pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I can't wait to see your pics.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!