Monday, January 23, 2012

Motivational Monday


I need to be practicing this!!!  I've been totally sucking with my runs lately.  SHEW.....I want to blame it on the weight training program I've been doing here.  It could possibly be that I'm lacking motivation right now.  Why??  I don't know.....I actually have some workout buddies for the first time in a LONG time.  I should be rocking, I should be running so much faster, and I should be sporting a 6 pack but unfortunately NONE of the above are happening! 

I know I didn't get around to posting my 60 day progress pics Friday.  I have just been swamped.  I will get around to it tomorrow though.  Pinky Promise!  Ohhh, and I will do a post about our weekend at the Zija Conference AND the comedy caravan.  Good Times People!! 

Here's what my calendar looked like for exercise last week (short a weight training day, but did 4 the week before)

Sunday: 3.5 miles
Monday: Upper and Lower Body weight training
Tuesday: 4 miles
Wednesday: Upper and Lower Body weight training
Thursday: 3 miles
Friday: Packed and left for conference - No exercise
Saturday: conference and comedy caravan - No exercise (I'm sure I burnt off calories laughing)

Total: 10.5 miles, and 2 Weight Training days


Here's to a great week!

6 comments:

  1. I bet you've been better with your runs ... I only did one 5 mile run last week. That's it!!! I'm such a slacker. You're kicking my butt for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least you are getting some runs in! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not jogged in almost a week...blah. I'm glad you had a good time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't feel bad, it's winter and grey out. Probably just got a case of the blah's. It happens :) Strength training is tough so that could def have something to do with tired legs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laughing is my favorite way to burn calories :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes you just need to take a break, once you get back into it you will be better than ever!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!