Fitness Goals:I have set a few fitness goals for myself. I'm hoping to obtain all of these because it can only help me!!
- Continue with my weight training – I absolutely love doing this killer workout that I have been doing now for....lets see, today is the 44th day. It is holding me accountable and I am sticking with it. I feel myself getting stronger and hoping that my body will start looking like I've ALWAYS dreamed of it looking. I am going to have to work on my eating in order for it to work. With the holidays I have been even worse then my normal self with eating habits, snacking, and grabbing junk instead of something healthy.
- Register & Finish at least 1 race per month from March – October. The other months are just to cold outside for me. Possible virtual races those other months so I can do it indoors on the Dreadmill. Okay, so as I'm typing I'm changing this and I will do a race each month and virtual ones will count.
- Complete the Olympic Tri that I am training and registered for in July. I'm not expecting to do great, not even in the top, I will be happy with a healthy finish line crossing.
- To PR in a 5K, 10K, & 10 miler this year. Here are my current PR's so you know, 5K -26:32 (Thanks Coy!) 12/10/11, 10K – 59:16 03/12/11, 10miler – 1:38:10 03/26/11.
- To run 600 miles for the year. This is a big jump for me from last year. Last year I only ran 346 miles but 2 of those months I ran under double digits and I had 1 month with 0 miles ran.
Financial Goals:My only financial goal I have set for myself this year is to get my car paid off early. If I can get this done, it will be paid off a year earlier then expected.
Personal Goals:I'm so confused and torn with this one. I'm not sure what I'm wanting to do but I do know I want to do at least one of these 3 goals below. I will consider this personal goal a success if I go for 1 and complete it.
- Get my personal training certificate.
- Go back to college and get a degree.
- Volunteer or work in the community part-time and continue to service and keep my current insurance customers. I have to continue to do that or my financial goal would be gone!!
Relationship Goals:I wanted to set some relationship goals for 2012. I set a goal for both my romantic and social relationships.
- I want to continue to remind myself daily how much I appreciate and value my relationship with Tom. I will continue to not take our relationship and the things that we do for each other for granted. I think that this is number one in making a relationship work.
- I want to make more friends and always be there for my friends I have now. Friendships are special and a true friend can never be replaced.
Okay, so there they are.....these are going to be my goals that I am striving to reach and meet this year!!
What kind of goals are you setting this year?