Wednesday, February 22, 2012

90 day progress pictures

So it's time for my 90 day progress pictures.  The first time I posted "these" kind of pictures of myself on my blog I was extremely embarrassed and nervous about it.  Today as I'm typing this I'm not either embarrassed or nervous.  No, it's not cause this 90 day killer workout gave me a rockin' body, I've just changed my way of thinking about it.  This is me, this is who I am.  Although I'm trying to get that rockin' body I have to be happy and realize it is, what it is!
My tummy is tighter now, more toned, but not where it needs to be.


Looking at the side view I can tell my booty has lifted some, pooch is still there, will it EVER go away??

Yikes, I look like I have gained in this picture.  Not sure what the problem is.  Maybe I need to add more back exercises. 
I'm going to continue with this strength workout.  I really enjoy it.  I definitely need to do better with my chocolate habit and snacking.  I also need to push myself a little harder.  I can and WILL get better results......

I also need to up my running schedule.  I have 3 races I have already registered for that are next month and 1 extra that I want to register for.  I gotta put my game face on!
This will by my game face, although I won't be hitting tennis balls...
Do you all ever get embarrassed about the pictures you post of yourself on your blogs?
How do you fit all of the cross training schedule in, I'm finding this hard?

11 comments:

  1. You don't look like you gained in the 3rd pictures-if anything your back looks more "cut". Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do get embarrassed. Have you seen some of the pictures I have put up? Yikes. But I wouldn't be embarrassed about those! Good job on the 90 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far the only embarrassing things have been in words...I haven't bit the bullet and really put embarrassing pictures up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get embarrassed when someone makes fun of me in front of a large group. Especially if it's something I'm sensitive about. Usually I try to act cool though ;)

    you look the same to me....an that's not meant to be mean, it's just that I think you are FINE the way you are. so keep toning. My baby pouch doesn't seem to be leaving either :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you are looking good! You can post those pics and that is a good thing. I would totally scare people off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sometimes embarrassed by the pictures I put up, but that's alright!

    I think you look amazing and I sort of agree with Ali, you don't look much different but you were fine before! Don't be so hard on yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang girlie! You are lookin' awesome!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You looked fabulous before, you look fabulous after!! Keep up all of your hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just came across your blog and I really love it! I love your idea of no excuses anymore, taking that lifestyle change! You are great motivation, along with these pictures! You look great in all of them!
    What 90 day workout did you do for this? I am very intrigued by your results! :)
    Can't wait to read more! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!