Monday, February 13, 2012

Motivational Monday

I know I haven't posted for a while, unlike last time I was gone for while because I was so busy and I still was working out.  Last week has been a different story, and one I don't like to think about!  I have been sick, fighting the flu, a virus, I don't know what but I haven't been able to work out like I have wanted to and have been eating basically anything my little heart desires!!

Here's what I ended up doing last week:
4.5 miles
1 spin class
1 1/2 Weight training  (the half is just a upper body workout, not both upper and lower body)
630 steps - this is something new I did last week with my workout buddy Britney.  We ran the steps at the Marine on Lake Cumberland.  It was a nice change and something different to get us out of the gym.  There is 63 steps with each trip and we did it 10 times!!



If this was true, I would probably be a chocolate covered frozen ice cream pizza.  That pretty much sums up how I've been eating lately and I definitely need to eat a skinny person.  A sexy, toned, hot skinny person.  That sounds a little disturbing.....haha

So next Sunday is my 90 day progress pictures.  I hope I am can say that I'm proud.  I hope that I see the results with side by side pictures.  I also hope that I continue to WANT to keep up with the strength training AND back to running also.  I have to say though, although I have been very dedicated to this workout I haven't been dedicated to eating well along with it and we ALL know that we have to do that to see the results we want!!  Sucks a big one, I know.  Sucks a giant one.....

Hope you all have a great Monday!  I'm heading off to take the kiddos to school and hit the gym.  I'm back at it baby!!! 

8 comments:

  1. Love the cartoon! I'm sorry that you have been sick! I'm sure your 90 pictures will make you proud. You had a bad week but you have been working so hard! You'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better! Sometimes you just need a break, no need to beat yourself up about it! The important thing is that you are back at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eating like crap too. I suck lately. drinking on the weekend definitely didn't help. I'm officially too old to party ;) and I hope you feel better girl. I actually thought my google reader had lost you b/c I never saw a post ;) glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry you've been sick, it's like we've all passed it around! can't wait to see your 90 day pics, i know they'll be so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better! Good luck getting back into the swing of things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back!! I know, like I'm one to talk! Sorry you have been sick :( I hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so funny. I'd tell you to eat me, but then you'd end up a pale short girl with a tummy. So yeah, don't eat me! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!