Monday, February 27, 2012

Motivational Monday

It's already Monday and I have been MIA for a few days.  I hate that I haven't found the time to update you all on whats been going on but I have been really busy but alot of exciting things are happening!!

First I will go ahead and tell you what I did last week (lack of).....

3.5 miles
1 strength training workout
0 spin
0 swim

Nope, I didn't mistype any of that....my workouts had alot to desire last week.  This week is a new week though, right??  I hit the gym first thing this morning and ran 3.5 miles on the treadmill and did both Upper and Lower body strength training. 

I absolutely have to up my game.  I need to get stronger, get toned, and get leaner!   I have some super exciting news to share with you guys but it is going to have to wait for a post all by itself!  It's that special!!! 


Here's to wishing the workout fairy would come sprinkle some of her dust on me!!  :)

Hope everyone has a great week!
I can't wait to share the news with you all!!  Any guesses?  No, you can't guess Ali!!!


7 comments:

  1. Hey give yourself a break, we all need rest and a break and sometimes I think we misjudge needing down time as not motivated ;) so just enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. Your secret is safe with me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some down time because it makes the time I am working out that much better. It's always good to rest for awhile. So I am new to your blog and it's great! I just checked out your progress pics from your 90 day strength challenge I think you look great in all three pics! You definitely should never be worried about being in a swimsuit! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing wrong with taking a break now and then. You still did workouts...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't be so hard on yourself! We all need a break here and there and you weren't completely lacking fitness last week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to find out what the big news is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to hop back on the wagon, er, treadmill!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE Comments....please leave me one!